''Goobo, where is my left arm?''
''Ooooh uhhh... goobo lost it?''
''What the hell do you mean, 'lost it'?''
''Ship was falling and big hole opened up in wall! Goobo think firteen's arm get um...
sucked outside?''
''That arm had my transmitter, and it would be really useful right now. It's used to navigate areas and locate gear that I could... uh, strategically procure. That thing is important, Goobo!''
''Goobo sorry...''
''No, no, it's fine... It's not your fault. I'll just ping its tracker. That'll tell us roughly where it's ended up.
Oh, GREAT.''
''Where it go?''
''The good news is it's not just floating out there in open space. The bad news is that it's somewhere on the planet. You know how hard it is to find anything on this rock? Especially without, oh I don't know... A compact, wrist-mounted, multi-band GPS signal analyzer?''
''Oh! Then we just keep moving, and find firteen's arm!''
''Screw the arm, I need my transmitter back.''
Featured Post
TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)
1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...
Tuesday, July 14, 2026
Misplaced GPS Logbook Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment