Featured Post

TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)

1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...

Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Cell Fragment Logbook Entry

//-- UES OOS DATABASE INITIALIZING... --//

>> ENTER LOGIN...
> USERNAME:
ICurie
> PASSWORD:
**************

>> LOGIN SUCCESSFUL

>> ENTER COMMAND OR TYPE 'help' FOR LIST OF COMMANDS
>
newentry

>> ENTER TITLE FOR NEW ENTRY
>
''OOS-0719''

>> ENTER ACQUISITION CONDITIONS FOR NEW ENTRY
>
I was approached in my lab by the imp, unfortunately the hooded woman was not present. As such, I couldn't actually... speak? with it. This time, the imp seemed very polite in its interactions with me. Perhaps the hooded woman put in a good word. It presented some notes from her as well as its own drawings regarding the specimen's origin and observed effects. Just as I got done gathering up everything it had brought me and thanking it for its help, its expression turned sour and it slammed the door on the way out. Did I say something wrong? I hope I didn't accidentally insult it...

Specimen was transferred to a standard OOS container. Containment poses no difficulty, but handling outside of container is under highest quarantine.


>> ENTER DESCRIPTION FOR NEW ENTRY
>
Object of Study resembles an amorphous solid, like purple glass. It appears to be a shattered piece of a larger whole. Some napkin math suggests a sphere, roughly a meter in diameter? Objects in contact with the shard periodically freeze in space. No outside force is able to move them, but the effect wears off shortly afterwards. As such, transport within its container proves difficult at times. 'Objects' also includes me. I am not pleased to report the specimen's effect renders one fully cognizant with senses intact, but unable to move a muscle. Handling the specimen outside of its container without another party present is forbidden due to the nature of these effects.

>> ENTRY SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED
>> LOGGING OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment