//-- UES OOS DATABASE INITIALIZING... --//
>> ENTER LOGIN...
> USERNAME: ICurie
> PASSWORD: **************
>> LOGIN SUCCESSFUL
>> ENTER COMMAND OR TYPE 'help' FOR LIST OF COMMANDS
> newentry
>> ENTER TITLE FOR NEW ENTRY
> ''OOS-0720''
>> ENTER ACQUISITION CONDITIONS FOR NEW ENTRY
>
The man with the amplifier backpack showed up to my lab door, banging on it like there was a fire roaring outside. Upon opening it, a stream of words came out resembling a tape on fast forward, and I could only catch 'evil' and 'getitawayfromme'. Consider my interest piqued. I took custody of the specimen and placed it in a standard OOS container. Extreme difficulties in containment have been observed: the specimen has destroyed 6 containers so far. Perhaps I'll put it in the box with the tentacle and see what happens.
>> ENTER DESCRIPTION FOR NEW ENTRY
>
Object of Study resembles a knit doll, with needles shoved through its torso. The form of the doll seems to shift depending on the angle it's being viewed from. I've thus far noted humanoid shapes, that of multiple creatures from the planet, and numerous others that defy description. My experiments conclude that this doll attacks in a retaliatory manner to any outside stimuli. And I do mean ANY outside stimuli. That includes throwing, strikes with fist or implement, even something as miniscule as the air currents changing from the AC kicking on. This has made storage difficult, transport impossible, and my lab a mess. This little shit cost me an eyebrow. I also suspect the stimuli extends to thoughts and words, as it just blew up another box after I typed the prior sentence into the terminal. Or maybe it was just reacting to the ship adjusting its orbit. Who knows. Further study may be required, if I can tolerate keeping this thing around.
>> ENTRY SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED
>> LOGGING OUT.
Featured Post
TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)
1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...
Wednesday, July 15, 2026
Fatal Echo Logbook Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment