Featured Post

TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)

1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...

Monday, June 30, 2025

Ghoul Logbook Entry

Incident Report
Transcript of recovered comms chatter:
 
 
''That THING is not an imp!''
 
''I know an imp when I see one, I've pushed them back through their portals by the hundreds!''
 
''Man, I know what I saw! That thing was...eating one of them. The imps.''
 
''
Damnit Soldier, get yourself together! And save the fairy tales for scaring the men around the campfire tonight. I want a proper report on the situation. Not losing anyone else to this thing.''
 
''...S-Sir, I wish I was kidding. Back at the crash site when we were recovering what was left of the Lieutenant, I heard noises behind one of the cargo containers. I found that...creature, squatting over the corpse of an imp, devouring it whole. It noticed me as I approached and sprouted...tendrils? And leapt away. But something around its neck got caught and left behind. I-I think you need to see this, sir.''

''What in the hell could possibly be this important? Gimme that, let's see what we're deali-
 

No...
Nonononono, that can't be right...
 
Get Command on the line, NOW!''
 
 
Further radio chatter unrecoverable due to extensive damage of comms hardware.
 
 
Other recovered materials include:
 
- Two (2) UES Standard issue pistols
Notes: Two empty magazines found in close proximity. One pistol had a third magazine forced in backwards.
 
- The bodies and gear of Ensign [REDACTED] and Lt. Commander [REDACTED].
Notes: Identity was only able to be confirmed with DNA match.
 
- Three (3) UES Dog Tags
Notes: Required extensive cleaning and sanitizing. Two matched the bodies recovered.
Remaining dog tag is not a member of [REDACTED] Squad, as all have been recovered. Unable to determine name on the tag, due to excessive warping and discoloration of the metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment