//-- UES OOS DATABASE INITIALIZING... --//
>> ENTER LOGIN...
> USERNAME: ICurie
> PASSWORD: **************
>> LOGIN SUCCESSFUL
>> ENTER COMMAND OR TYPE 'help' FOR LIST OF COMMANDS
> newentry
>> ENTER TITLE FOR NEW ENTRY
> ''OOS-0722''
>> ENTER ACQUISITION CONDITIONS FOR NEW ENTRY
>
I was alerted by a surprisingly light metal clang on my door, and opened it to see the large spiky man from the new expeditionary team, holding the specimen. I expected little conversation, and thanked him. As I was moving to shut the door, he blocked it with his blade and stated ''...keeps makin' barrels.'' That was... more than I ever expected to hear him say. Maybe he's in a good mood today. At least that makes one of us.
Attempted to place specimen inside standard OOS storage box, but containment quickly proved impossible. I genuinely don't think we can keep this specimen around.
>> ENTER DESCRIPTION FOR NEW ENTRY
>
Object of Study resembles an hourglass, surrounded by purple tentacles. I already don't like the look of this. Unfortunately, the spiky man's conclusion was spot on. Facsimiles of UES storage barrels appear constantly in the vicinity of the specimen. Let me emphasize, 'constantly'. I have tripped over barrels no less than 4 times in the process of walking towards the storage rack and back to my desk. The barrels contain nothing inside, and do disappear when opened. However, every third barrel opened renders me unable to move, identical in sensation to 0719. During this period, more barrels appear. They do so faster than I can get them opened to get rid of them. I'm either going to need a team on shifts constantly opening barrels, or I need this thing the hell out of my lab.
>> ENTRY SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED
>> LOGGING OUT.
Featured Post
TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)
1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...
Wednesday, July 15, 2026
Warden's Hourglass Logbook Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment