Featured Post

TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)

1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Warlock Logbook Entry

> Automated report 5761726c6f636b is now available from site record 47617279204779676178.
> Please refer to record 506174726f6e for additional details during your review.
> Report Type: Machine-generated Transcription> base Vernacular Profiles “Curly”, "Succubus"
> - Source: 456c64726974636820546f6d65 (Unknown Material Artifact #4791)
> Priority: High
> Report Content:

-- Beginning of Excerpt Flagged for Review --


Ngah! I can't believe [the captor] would do this! No team, no backup, just me, thrown into [the white plane] alone! What is [the captor] thinking? Is this just a suicide mission?

I have to get out of this. Maybe I could call in sick? 'Sorry [my captor], I've been stricken [ill], can't do the mission, sorry.'

Like that would ever work. I have to do something big. Maybe if I amass enough souls, I can free myself from [the contract]. Or maybe... Maybe even get rid of [the captor] entirely! Yes! That's it! I can be free! I swear on my eye, I will never take another order from that bit-

「HELLO THERE, LITTLE ONE.」


I- Hello, [my captor]! How are you this fine [evening]?

「OH, IT HAS BEEN WONDROUS. EVEN MORESO WITH THIS VISIT TO MY FAVORITE LITTLE [pet]. HOW GOES YOUR PREPARATION FOR THE MISSION?」


Oh, yes, the mission! Everything is in order for my excursion into [the white plane]. But, I seem to have come down with something. I've been feeling too sick to even stand. Could it perhaps be postpo-

「SPLENDID, YOU SHALL LEAVE AT THE FIRST SPARK OF THE RED STAR.」

A-Absolutely, [my captor]... I will do my best to enact your will!

「YOU WILL DO MORE THAN YOUR BEST. SHOULD [the white plane] NOT CLAIM YOUR CORPSE, YOU WILL SUCCEED OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. YOU DO NOT DESIRE PUNISHMENT, DO YOU, [plaything]?」

Of course not, [my captor]! I will return triumphant!

「OHOHO! OF COURSE YOU WILL, MY DEAREST [pet]. MAKE ME PROUD, WON'T YOU? I MUST TAKE MY LEAVE. I HAVE OTHER [pets] TO ATTEND TO. TA-TA!」

...Triumphant, standing atop your desiccated corpse.

-- End of Recording --

-- End of Excerpt Flagged for Review --

> TRANSLATION ERRORS: 7
> 1> [the captor] could not be fully translated.
> 2> [the white plane] could not be fully translated.
> 3> [my captor] could not be fully translated.
> 4> [ill] could not be fully translated.
> 5> [the contract] could not be fully translated.
> 6> [evening] could not be fully translated.
> 7> [pet/plaything] could not be fully translated.


> Please refer to report 57687920617265207468657365207265706f72742049447320736f206c6f6e67 for full audio excerpt.
==============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment