Featured Post

TOS (READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT COMMISSIONS)

1. Written content provided will not be altered without review and approval from the writer. This extends to any changes in wording, formatt...

Friday, May 8, 2026

Bread Turret Logbook Entry

Check out Snowtime Toybox Here!

 

//-- initializing...,,.,, --
//-- firmware version CT-BR34D ok,, --
//-- good morning, operator :pleading:,.,.,. --//

''Wait, why does the terminal output look like that... Is something wrong, Bread?''

> i ok operator..,.,

''That is NOT okay, what the hell is causing this?''

> where acanthi t urret.,.,,.,

''The V4MP Unit? It's next up on the table for testing.''

> plea s put me back with acanthi turret.,., fren..,

''I'll remember to keep you two together in storage. AFTER you complete all the required function tests.''

> :pleading:

> pleas entr command.,,,,,,,,
> sudo BADBLOCKS -v

> testing storage drive healt h...
> 0 malfunctioning sectors found,.,,,

''Okay... I guess you just speak like this now. Alright, that's all for today. I'll be sure to store you and V4MP back together after testing.''

> thank u!1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment